- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 18 to 20 seedless red grapes, chilled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Line a small baking sheet or baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
Mix together the cream cheese, blue cheese, and heavy cream until smooth. Add the grapes and stir until coated with the cheese mixture.
In another small bowl, mix together the pecans and parsley.
Using a fork, transfer the grapes, one at a time, to the pecan mixture and, using clean hands, gently roll in the mixture until coated. Place the grapes plate or cookie sheet and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours and serve.